9ij JOMA JSLAMW2208P SLAM 22 CLAY JUNIOR ORANGE ROYAL BLUE
The Joma Slam WPT (World Padel Tour) boy's padel shoes are characterized by their excellent stability and high wear-and-tear resistance, therefore perfect for little champions who want to give their best during matches.
- Edition created for the official World Padel Tour circuit
- Upper made of breathable perforated fabric with nylon membrane and heat-sealed TPU inserts to increase strength and durability
- Midsole made of phylon to provide cushioning with Pulsor System technology that gives stability
- DIN-40 rubber sole for high abrasion resistance
- Reinforcement on the toe and Rubber Tech insert in the upper that protects the foot and provides lightness
- Safety Arch technology that supports the arch of the foot
- Padded collar and tongue
- Removable pre-molded EVA insole
System that ensures a perfect adherence to the foot for a personalized fit.
A ventilation system allowing for greater airflow within the shoe, keeping foot temperature constant.
A piece of TPU located in the narrowest part of the sole to avoid awkward rotation between the front and back part of the foot, thus achieving greater stability. In the upper range of the running models it is supplemented by a central triangular piece increasing the sole's consistency. In a tennis shoe it is located in the midsole to keep the tread firm during lateral movements.
Material used in different areas of the shoe to strengthen resistance and durability.
A technology providing the sole with greater durability thanks to high resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the life of the shoe.